Reports to: Grow Room Supervisor
City: Las Vegas
Job Description Summary:
Oasis Biotech is looking for an Operator/Farmer who enjoys growing vegetables to join our team. The right candidate is an individual who loves to be challenged, desires to master new skills, and who will go above and beyond their responsibilities for the sake of their team.
The Operator/Farmer will work closely with Grow Room Supervisor to meet the daily production goals, assist to solve production issues and participate in improvement projects for production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow SOPs to seed, transplant, harvest and pack vegetables based on the assignment.
- Must adhere to OSHA and food safety guidelines and ensure that final products meet high-quality standards.
- Maintain the cleanness of the equipment by following sanitation procedures.
- Report issues in a timely manner including product quality, safety, equipment and personnel by following company’s procedures.
- Assist in operational scheduling and administrative duties.
- Oversee and verify preventive maintenance and sanitation activities.
- High school or Equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.
- Pay attention to details.
- Must be able to lift at minimum 50lbs
- Able to work on weekends, different shifts and overtime when needed
- Must be able to stand for prolong period, stoop, climb, reach overhead and bend.
- Food, greenhouse, and/or agriculture experience is a plus
This is a full-time position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Competitive salary
- Simple IRA
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay